- Large vents and seamless construction
- The uvex helmet for all trail fans: uvex quatro integrale is the latest iteration of the extremely popular uvex quatro pro. It’s seamless design and large, adjustable visor attracts all enduro and all-mountain riders.
- Cut deep. Well ventilated. Adjustable visor. What else does a good enduro helmet need? A modern, stylish design, so you’ll look great at the next photoshoot. When uvex engineers began developing a new mountain bike helmet they put all these points on the to-do list. The result is the uvex quatro integrale.
- Using inmould construction, the uvex quatro integrale has three shells: outer and inner shells, plus a separate rear shell. Special feature: the shells are joined seamlessly, so there are no visible EPS edges between the shells. The generous visor is height adjustable and blends seamlessly into the look of the helmet. Depending on the trail gradient it is easy to move up, or down, into one of three positions. And, in the highest position, you can fit a goggle underneath.
- For great wearing comfort, the uvex quatro integrale can be individually adjusted in height and width, via the uvex anatomic IAS fit system. Highly functional inner pads are comfortable on the skin and can be removed and washed. 17 vents provide ample fresh air. For extra goggle ventilation, the uvex quatro integrale has vents at the lower edge.
- Made for: trail surfers
- Special features: seamless design, adjustable visor
- Weight: from 322 g
Uvex quatro dirt neon yellow